Wednesday 12 October 2016



REANNE PHILLIPS FUND RAISERS  FOR OCEAN STARS





I am going on this trip with my school Calthorpe Park and I am going to be working in a nursery with the children in Sri Lanka who have lost parents or they are deprived of the things we take for granted.
I have always wanted to help out people less fortunate than myself, especially children. They don't live in great circumstances due to the 2004 tsunami, they live in poverty and some live without one or both of their parents. I am going out there so I can make a difference, put smiles on their faces and help out however much I can.

This money I am raising will help towards the charity by helping to buy supplies like pens, pencils, paper and other things schools and nursery's will use. Which will help develop their education.

Whoever is willing to donate can stay in contact with me and when I go out in October I will take pictures to show how we have made a difference to these children's lives. As I am only sixteen I am using my mums billing details but I will be in charge of this page as I am the one who is volunteering.

I am a student & I am 16.I am wanting to raise as much as I can and one of the ways is asking for sponsorship to go without my phone & tablet which will include all social media and internet sites for 48hours.This will be really hard due to my phone being attached to my hand 24/7.


No comments:

Post a Comment