Saturday 15 October 2016

MORE MEMBERS OF TEAM REFLECT ON THEIR TRIP WITH ONLY 3-6 MORE UK SLEEPS LEFT


Sophie Sowden

I’m excited to be returning to Sri Lanka! Knowing how special each of Ocean Stars’ visits are to all the schools and people the charity supports makes it so worthwhile, and I can’t wait to see how each of the projects have progressed over the last year, and also to see some of the new projects set up by Dilanee and the rest of the wonderful Ocean Stars team. 5 more sleeps!! :)


Reanne Phillips
I'm really looking forward to be going to Sri Lanka and its less than a week away! I cannot wait to see what the charity has already done but also be able to put my part into it. This experience will be emotional for me but I will know I have brought happiness too these less fortunate children.  The lead up has gone quick but I'm excited to see what we have all put together will change and develop the children.

SANDRA STOKES
Butterflies and energy, Sandra, Little Miss Energy, and Little Miss Ready to go now, is very very excited with very Happy tears that sit at the back of her eyes......


No comments:

Post a Comment